the best soft music for the most important “Yes”
We’ll support your wedding ceremony with our music, delicate and suggestive, played with piano (or organi if in church), soprano flugelhorn and vocals.
You can choose one of the three great musical selections available: classical music, movie soundtracks and soft modern music.
For symbolic ceremony, our singer is formed as celebrant and he’ll be able to celebrate the symbolic wedding rite with a few short sung moments that will surprise guests.
In addition to music and the celebration of the ceremony, this service also provides all the technical support for amplification and wireless microphones in cases of non-church ceremonies.
the best classical music pieces, perfect to give solemnity to your religious ceremony.
- Mendellssohn Wedding March
- Wagner Wedding March
- Pachelbel Canon in D Major
- Schubert Ave Maria
- Gounod Ave Maria
- Bach Jesus, joy of man’s desiring (Cantata 147)
- Bach Air on the G string
- Dolce Sentire (Fratello sole, sorella luna)
- Panis Angelicus
the most romantic and sentimental songs written for greatest movies.
- Morricone Gabriel’s oboe (Nella Fantasia, “The Mission”)
- Morricone Playing Love (Legend of 900)
- Morricone Love Theme (Nuovo Cinema Paradiso)
- Morricone Main Theme (Once upon a time in America)
- Morricone Deborah’s Theme (Once upon a time in America)
- Morricone Main Theme (Once upon a time in the West)
- Forrest Gump theme
- Up theme
- Star Wars main theme
- Disney, Once upon a dream (The sleeping beautiful)
- Disney, Someday my prince will come (Snow white)
- Disney, When you wish upon a star (Pinocchio)
- Disney, A dream is a wish your heart makes (Cinderella)
- Disney, Tale as old as time (Beauty and Beast)
Romantic hits of international pop music, created by famous artists to talk about love.
- Hallelujah (Jeff Buckley version)
- Imagine by John Lennon
- She by Elvis Costello
- Everything I do by Bryan Adams
- Somewhere over the rainbow
- La vie en rose by Edith Piaf
- Your song by Elton John
- Amazing Grace
- Oh happy day